Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Meteors Bring The Start of the Apocalypse?

With recent meteor impacts I felt compelled to write this article. I have a question rather a suggestion, what if these meteors bring with them Bacteria. Bacteria that is deadly to man kind, now when the recent meteors exploded over Russia and Canada etc. 

they showered particles over a wider area, now if those particles had Bacteria they would spread farther. What if these meteors brought a bacteria that causes a apocalypse of sorts weather it be a new virus etc. in my opinion I would watch closely at hospitals etc. for curious illness in the areas of impacts. 

Also the meteors where said by space.com to have been pushed towards earth by some unknown force in space, like a planet etc. I don't know I just find it curious that now in 2013 more things are being brought to attention that were a few years ago swept under the rug as a conspiracy. I believe that there will be a time where mankind opens there eyes to a great many things that were once thought to be a conspiracy.

Photos below from Russia

                       Entering atmosphere
               
                         In our atmosphere

                          Huge explosion heard and Bright Flashes


                          The Trail


Inside buildings that were under the meteor when it exploded
 



No comments:

Post a Comment