Friday, April 26, 2013

Is knowledge of Alien Life Normal Today?

Well I find more and more people believing without any doubt that Alien Life is out there and that they are OK with it and find it to be normal nothing exciting nothing wondrous and amazing. But I find it hard not to find it exciting, Why? Well because of all the possibilities, Are they Like us, Are they Extremely Smart and Advanced, Are they malevolent? 

Every Night I look to the Skies I find myself wondering at what's out there and who may be looking toward Earth Wondering as I do. People tend to forget get the awesomeness of life, and the possibilities for Humanity, I never forget the remarkableness of Life and all the possibilities.

I ask You When Its night out and all the stars are out take at least 5 minutes and look up at all the stars and try to guess how many you can see. The fact is the number you come up with will be multiplied by Trillions because there are more stars that you can't see then you can see with your eyes.

Its been estimated that there are Between 200 Billion to 400 Billion stars in our Galaxy alone, so imagine all the other galaxies out there containing more or less stars then our own Galaxy.

So I ask Is knowledge of Alien Life Normal or is it remarkable and totally awesome? 


No comments:

Post a Comment